The production and bottling of wine and vinegar is an important part of the production and export activity of Greece, and it is of a distinct but also specialised nature. International standards are followed during production, transport, storage and bottling, to ensure the special characteristics of colour, flavour and smell of the product are retained.
Our company offers a variety of products based on international specifications, like:
- Brass pumps suitable for the transport of wine and vinegar for small or big supplies
- Stainless steel pumps from grade 316 stainless steel suitable for the transport of wine or vinegar with the option to regulate supply mechanically or with the use of an inverter for the faster loading and unloading of tank vehicles.
- Flexible NBR food pipes certified for the transport of vinegar and wine.
- Flexible PVC food pipes suitable for the transport of vinegar and wine.
- Grade 316 stainless steel food pipes as per DIN, certified for food transport, as well as full stock of connectors and specialised parts in grade 316 stainless steel
- A variety of brass fittings in stock suitable for vinegar and wine